Car Park Security Officer, Royal Victoria Place
Red Support Services are looking for a Car Park Security Officer to join the facilities team at Royal Victoria Place.
About the Role
Applicants must hold a valid SIA Security Guarding, Door Supervisor or Close Protection license.
Set Shift Pattern:
- 6.30am-3.30pm/ unlocking
- 2.30pm-11.30pm/ lockup
The successful applicant will be professional, confident, and well-presented.
Patrol two car parks to ensure all customers and retailers have a safe, enjoyable, and pleasant experience whilst visiting or working in the shopping centre. As well as ensuring comfortable surroundings, you must also be vigilant and proactive in preventing health & safety issues. Ensuring they are in a clean and presentable environment. Helping customers with everyday occurrences.
Royal Victoria Place (RVP) is located at the heart of the historic spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells in Kent. RVP boasts a great selection of shops and is home to some of the town’s biggest brands including department store Fenwick, plus an enviable line up of shops including M&S, Next, French Connection and many more. RVP is open 7 days a week until 6pm weekdays and Saturdays. Sundays 10.30am to 4.30pm
At RVP we are very proud of our diverse team and inclusive of all applicants:
✔ No Experience Needed
✔ Veterans and ex-Service
✔ Foreign National
We are ONE team
- Organised, punctual & a great communicator
- Take pride in your personal appearance
- Vigilant, proactive and thorough in all aspects of cleaning
- Able to integrate into a small-size team
- Dedicated and committed to personal development
- Willingness to progress within the company
- Able to maintain professionalism whilst under pressure
- Able to improvise and use initiative, to overcome difficult situation
What We Offer
Permanent position offering job security You will be hired on a zero-hour contract until Security vetted - usually less than a month - moving to permanent full-time upon probation completion.
- Excellent rates of pay £9.42 p/h and bank holidays at 1.5x
- No restrictions on overtime (where available)
- Opportunity to turn your new position into a new career through development & future opportunities, including:
- First Aid
- CCTV Controller
- Fire Safety
- Language Enhancement
- Customer Service
- RVP Employee Discount Scheme
- Uniform provided.
Saturday, August 7th, 2021