NOW - 20/01/2022
Full job title: KEY HOLDER
Full time / part timePart time
Numbers of hours per week: 16
Specific shift detailsAll
Claire’s - Be part of our success!
Keyholder Opportunity: Tunbridge wells Temp 24h + Fully Flex
About the role
As a Keyholder at Claire’s, you will be responsible for;
• Supporting your Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager with the achievement of retail store targets.
• In the absence of any other management they may open and close the store and are responsible at that point for ensuring that the store trades safely and legally.
• Delivering sales through friendly and efficient customer service.
• Ensuring our customers have a fun and enjoyable shopping experience.
• Demonstrating Claire’s products.
• Assisting customers with their queries using your product knowledge.
• Assisting with processing store deliveries, visual merchandising, stock takes, markdowns and promotions.
• Ear piercing (you will receive full training).
• Ensuring the store looks presentable and inviting to our customers.
You’ll possess the following experience, skills and attributes;
•Confidence and personality!
•Enjoy talking to people and be at ease approaching customers and demonstrating our products.
•Possess excellent customer service skills.
•Demonstrate a natural sales ability.
•Be passionate about retail and fashion.
•Be enthusiastic and results driven.
•Have excellent communication skills.
•Enjoy working as part of a team.
• A leading high street fashion retailer with +3000 stores globally in North America, Japan and Europe. (+1000 stores across Europe).
• We specialise in fashionable jewellery, accessories and cosmetics products.
• Our core customer ranges from children to young women. We accommodate all our customers moods, attitudes and styles, including; feminine and pretty, unique/individual and the latest catwalk trends.
• We are a fun place to work! We encourage all store members to wear our product.
• We encourage and support your development! If you’re committed, ambitious and willing to learn we will provide you with the skills you need to grow in our company!
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the link: http://o.rfer.us/CLAIRESZuE4Ft
Or apply online at clairescareers.com
Closing date: 07-02-2022
How to apply