RVP Security Officer
NOW - 07/07/2022
Full job title: RVP Security Officer
Full time / part timeFull time
Numbers of hours per week: 40
Specific shift detailsAll
~~ About the Role ~~
At RVP we are very proud of our diverse team and inclusive of all applicants:
✔ New License-Holders
✔ Veterans and ex-Service
✔ Foreign Nationals
We are proud to be ONE team
Applicants must hold a valid SIA Security Guarding, Door Supervisor or Close Protection license; CCTV is not required but beneficial.
Three Shifts Patterns:
7.30-16.30 8.00-17.00 9.30-18.30
The successful applicant will be professional, confident, and well-presentable.
The focus of your role is to ensure all customers and retailers have a safe, enjoyable and pleasant experience whilst visiting or working in the shopping centre. As well as ensuring comfortable surroundings, you must also be vigilant and proactive in preventing health & safety issues, ensuring building and equipment compliance and undertaking various safety equipment audits. We require a smart and diligent officer who enforces compliance and safety, as well as the law.
~~ About Us ~~
Royal Victoria Place (RVP) is located at the heart of the historic spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells in Kent. RVP boasts a great selection of shops and is home to some of the town’s biggest brands including department store Fenwick, plus an enviable line up of shops including M&S, Next and many more.
RVP is open 7 days a week until 6pm weekdays,
Saturdays and Bank Holidays.
Sundays 10.30am to 4.30pm.
~~ About You ~~
• Organised, punctual & a great communicator
• Take pride in your personal appearance
• Vigilant, proactive and thorough in all aspects of security
• Able to integrate into a medium-size team
• Dedicated and committed to personal development
• Willingness to progress within the company
• Able to maintain professionalism whilst under pressure.
• Able to improvise and use initiative, to overcome difficult situations.
~~ What We Offer ~~
• Permanent position offering job security
You will be hired on a zero-hour contract until Security vetted - usually less than a month - moving to permanent full-time upon probation completion.
• Excellent rates of pay £10.48 p/h and bank holidays at 1.5x
• No restrictions on overtime (where available)
• Opportunity to turn your new position into a new career through development & future opportunities, including:
o First Aid
o CCTV Controller
o Fire Safety
o Language Enhancement
o Customer Service
• RVP Employee Discount Scheme
• Uniform provided.
To apply please contact
Vicky 07480 558487
Closing date: 08-08-2022