A summer of fun starts here! Our stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure venues are open and - in line with Government guidance - social distancing measures have been relaxed.
Whether you’re looking for a day out with the family, dinner and drinks with friends, or to simply shop ‘til you drop – we have lots going on over the next few months and are excited for you to join us.
We of course want everyone to feel safe and comfortable, so here are a few of the things you can expect when you visit us:
- We have hand sanitising stations available to use and we are continuing with our enhanced cleaning regimes
- We’re encouraging everyone to wear a face covering if they can. Policies of individual stores and operators may vary, so please check in advance
- We’re asking everyone to be considerate of others and mindful of personal space
- If you feel unwell and have coronavirus symptoms, we ask you to think about others and stay at home until you are well enough to return
- While social distancing measures have been relaxed, our leisure and personal care operators, such as our beauticians and hairdressers, may continue to have some extra measures in place to help you feel more comfortable.
- We’ve updated the facilities and services we are currently able to offer. Find out more on our Facilities page.
- Charities have been among the hardest hit over the past year and so we’re encouraging visitors to help us support our brilliant local charities by using contactless payment to easily donate whatever they can through our Giving Box, which you’ll find on the Lower Mall outside Trespass.
We’d like to say a huge thank you to all of our visitors and colleagues for continuing to help keep each other safe.